Thousands of California residents are injured or killed each year because of negligent accidents caused by other drivers.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries or death because of another’s aggressive, reckless or intoxicated driving, we will help you seek fair financial compensation for your medical bills, lost earnings, and physical and psychological injuries and pain.
At the Law Office of Michael S. Braun, we represent seriously injured people, and surviving family members, victimized by auto accidents caused by others. We have many years of experience in pursuing these cases aggressively to obtain fair and timely compensation for our clients. Our combined experience and tenacity combine to produce results.
If you are in an automobile accident:
- Never say “I’m OK” right after an accident. You are shaken up and may not be the best judge of your physical and mental state. It’s better to say “I don’t know” since some injuries may not be apparent until a day or two later, or even longer. Not every injury shows up in x-rays and scans especially if you have soft-tissue damage.
- Immediately get medical help for any injuries.
- Always collect as much information as you can at the time of the incident, including names, phone numbers, addresses and statements, from witnesses.
- Never give out any statement (with the exception of a police report), until you have consulted with an experienced automobile injury lawyer
- Never sign any release of liability or potential claim until you have spoken with your lawyer.
- Document everything. Get copies of your accident reports, take photos, keep all your medical receipts and invoices. Describe any new symptoms and when they appear and keep track of time taken off from work because of injuries and for medical treatment.
Call the Law Office of Michael S. Braun for a free consultation. We will carefully evaluate your potential injury claim and answer all your questions.