The main focus of our practice is in advising and representing victims of personal injury accidents.
Michael Braun’s years of experience as an insurance defense attorney, representing the insureds of various insurance companies, have provided invaluable insight into how insurance companies will approach your personal injury case; this gives our firm a great advantage when it comes to getting maximum compensation for our clients.
Why Braun Injury Law?
Simply put, we care deeply about the needs of our clients. Being the victim of a serious accident is a highly traumatic experience. We have honest compassion for every individual we represent and we approach each and every case on its unique merits.
We believe in keeping you regularly updated on the status of your case and make it a point to respond to all your inquiries quickly. We understand that you are counting on fair compensation and reimbursement in a timely fashion and we do everything possible to avoid unnecessary delays.
Our areas of legal practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If someone else is liable for your injuries, get rightful compensation for:
- Medical bills related to your injuries as well as future medical expenses
- Wages lost due to time taken off from work, including doctor appointments and physical therapy
- Costs to employ someone to care for you and your household if you are unable to do so
- Permanent disability and disfigurement resulting from the accident
- Emotional and psychological distress resulting from the accident
- Various other costs that are related to the accident, including property and vehicle damage
Find out how we can help you after a serious auto accident. Contact the Law Office of Michael S. Braun.