You’ve lost a loved one due to the negligence or conduct of another.
At this time of overwhelming loss, we understand how difficult it is for family members to deal with all the problems and uncertainties involved in a wrongful death lawsuit. It is important to recover damages to compensate surviving family members for their loss and ensure security for their future.
Wrongful death cases can result from a variety of accidents and injuries caused by:
- Automobile, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice or misdiagnosis
- Dangerous or defective products
- Dangerous premises
- Airplane crashes
- Accidental fires
- Work-related accidents
- Negligent supervision of children
Compensation for a wrongful death claim may include:
- Medical and hospital expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of wages and future earnings
- Loss of companionship and guidance to surviving family members
A wrongful death causes substantial emotional and financial hardship for family members, but California wrongful death claims must be filed within a specific time period, so call Michael Braun to act for you immediately. We will compassionately provide you with the highest level of legal representation.